March 13, 2010

here's the reality...

...according to me (debs).

I think the muppets are really cool.

I live in a country I love and hate at the same time, all the time, probably for the rest of time.

I've had a crush on a Formula 1 driver since I was 14. That's 10 years. I thought I had grown more mature until I saw him on a television commercial last week and my insides fluttered. Like butterflies.

I get roped into messy situations. Then I try to make the best of it. But I'm not that great cause I complain alot about it on the way. Pity party for 1?

I'm a sucker for Extreme Makeover:Home Edition. MOVE THAT BUS.

I have a list of words in the English language that I would prefer to see banished.

I'm a Christian and a Pacifist. I love Jesus and I try my best to stay true to Him but I am slightly dis-illusioned by my own church and, more generally, how the church is falsely portrayed.

I get paid to play snakes & ladders and play on climbing frames.

My weekends are quieter than my weekdays. I do laundry and tidy my room on a Sat. Sundays are not my own.

Most of the tyre's on my car have slow punctures and half my winter wardrobe lives in my back seat.

I drink far too much Coca Cola.

I'm living at home this year so that I can save some money and go on lots of trips but it drives me up a very thick, high wall. It makes me feel like I'm 2 people, a little like the incredible hulk. At home I stress and I worry and I'm lazy and my mental age regresses. Away from home I'm happy and laid back and 'mature'.

I'm pretty/really bad at saving money. Ask me how much I have saved living at home so far...

Big assed televisions give me headaches.

Did I mention I think I'm in love with Jenson Button?

No comments:

Post a Comment