December 23, 2014

Back with a Quiet Bang

It's been a year since I last blogged and it's been a game-changing one. Very soon after writing my #nurture1314 post, I found out something that was going to change my life forever. I realise this is a sweeping statement, but it's true. As a result of the events in the beginning of 2014, my character, my faith and my relationships have been challenged and strengthened. I have worked very hard to make sure some very personal issues haven't affected my job, my relationships or my mentality. This took more energy than it ever has before and things like blogging and taking photo's took a backseat.

My interests have also changed. My blog has always been very general with a small readership of mostly friends and family. It didn't have a theme or a focus but I worked hard on it and I was proud of it. I considered setting up a new blog for 2015, to accommodate some new ideas and aspirations, but have now decided to stick it out here and see what happens.

Over the next few weeks I hope to revamp and update many components of this blog and will make better use of labels so that you can read the posts that interest you. If you do stumble across this blog, please don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter (@MissDebLowry) or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment