February 24, 2010

dear diary...

Today I got up and watched Peppa Pig. At school I worked really hard on my sums and making sentences with 'it' words. It was really difficult to keep my words on the line today but I think I did ok. My teacher gave me 2 gold stars so I don't have to worry I don't think. At recess, I played with my 2 best friends. We were all puppies in the pound and we had to try and escape the mean dog catcher. Wednesday is one of my After School club days. Today I tried pretending I forgot my homework but Miss Debs is too smart and caught me out. Once I got my stinky homework done, I had so much time and I made a T.V. out of junk for me and my best friends to watch AND I made a magic key. I told debs to lock the magic key in her special drawer. I really hope she does. When I got home and finished my dinner (mum made me eat broccoli), I had a picnic with my stuffie's and we all watched Peppa Pig together. My older brother tried to steal our treats but I bit him and he went away. Now it's 7:30pm and I have to go to bed because mummy says tomorrow is another super busy day. Life is tough...I hope it gets easier when I'm older. Night night dear diary.

Princess x

No comments:

Post a Comment