March 1, 2010

homesick.

I've really missed living in Vancouver over the last few weeks because they have done such a great job hosting the Olympics. And I am so happy they got their last gold yesterday...I was always rooting for Team Canada because even though it doesn't say 'Canadian' on my birth certificate...I freakin LOVE that country. Oh Canada.



Did this wee vid give anybody else little chills and make them feel happy inside? Or is it just my Canada withdrawal kicking into high gear? Either way my old camp is in this video for at least half a second and this song is apparently one of the theme tunes used on TV over there. FACT.

What are the chances that London 2012 will be this great? If we can ever forgive them their horrible logo attempts. Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment