May 25, 2010

I like to blog. Alot. Just the way I like to find a great new song. Or take a great photo. Or receive a really great email from somebody awesome. But sometimes, when life is quiet, there is nothing worth blogging about even when you want to. But being a huge contributor to the google generation, I actually turned to google this evening in the hope of finding some inspiration. I did find one article, so lets try it out.

1. Show off samples or case studies of your most impressive professional work.

I am not a professional.

2. Run a contest and give something interesting to you're readers.
I'm on a budget. Of £0.

3. Create a list of your favorite/most commented upon posts.
I don't like to live in the past never mind force others to live in my past.

4. Give away the marketing secrets that have made your blog successful.

My blog is not successful. This is why I am reading your article.

5. Walk readers through a day of your life.
I want my readers to stay readers.

6. Ask a question everyone else is afraid to ask?

If you remove a snails shell, is it homeless or naked? Or did you just make a slug?

7. Tell a story using pictures.

You mean a photo album? Like the 20 I have on my facebook?

Sorry dudes. You just have to wait for inpiration to find me because google failed me. Clearly.

1 comment: