July 16, 2010

I have an excuse, I promise! I have been living life under the Tuscan song for the past couple of weeks and blogging is not something we do here in Italie. Seriously though, I have not passed one internet cafe and the weather is just too glorious to be sitting in on a laptop. People here spend thier time riding on vespa's and sleeping in the hot hours of the afternoon. In a very refreshing way, it's like moving back in time. It's exactly like the TV ad for Bertoli butter.

But rest assured that there will be plenty to share in the coming weeks. I have been keeping a written journal full of blog-worthy treats and my photo blog will be getting a serious re-vamp when I get photo's del Toscano uploaded! It's true that it is nice to get back home after a long holiday, but it is actually a wee bit exciting when you have a camera full of great photo's to play with as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment