February 20, 2011

Sundays are the best and worst day of the week. My Sunday was filled with all my favorite things...friends, family, movies and really good food!

  • Some of you may not agree that church is a good way to start a day but I love Jesus and tend to put him on hold when I get busy.  So...since September.
  • Unplanned visits with friends are so nice, especially when coffee is involved. Unlike unplanned pregnancies. Even the greatest cup of coffee ain't fixing that little situation.
  • I never say no to a few hours spent with my lovely duvet, but when you're watching the Breakfast Club at the same time, it's unbeatable. 
  • A quick hour of uni work (still with my doovet) took that sharp edge off the guilty feeling I had for spending virtually an entire weekend without studying.
  • Just to mix it up, I did a little baking followed by lots of eating of the baking (see what I did there....MIX it up!!).
  • As if baked goods aren't enough, a roast dinner with the family makes debs a very content person.
  • And currently I am catching an episode of Top Gear, updating this here blog, then picking up my housemate for an 80's music fest on our way back to uni.

I think most of you will agree that my day was awesome but, very unfortunately, everything is just a wee bit tainted by the fact that it's Monday in the morning. And that means the beginning of another week balancing assignments, talking about jobs we're probably not going to get and trying to somehow enjoy it all. Cause nobody likes a complainer...

No comments:

Post a Comment