July 11, 2015

#careergirlchallenge Day 19

I literally just finished attempting to complete a 20 minute cardio workout with no running. It sounded perfect because my crackly knees really dislike running on hard surfaces like the road or the treadmill. It was awful! I only lasted 12 minutes. The first 10 minute circuit was so horrendous, I didn't feel motivated to complete the second which was exactly the same.

I don't know about anybody else but I enjoy variety in my diet and exercise. If it's the same thing over and over, either in between workouts or within the one workout I lose interest and motivation. It's another reason I hate running. It's also why I think I'm a good teacher...my lessons are always different because I know my own concentration trends and patterns. 

Yesterday was a dumbell workout which lasted 15 minutes and tomorrow will be a rest day. It's now just 18 days til summer holiyays so I'm feeling the pressure to do something most days...


(Photo not my own) 

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the awesome effort! It will be so worth it in the end!😘

    ReplyDelete