January 6, 2011

Sometimes there just isn't anything to say, even if you really want to. Nothing and nobody has inspired or annoyed me enough this week; most likely a result of my depressed, selfish state since returning to teaching placement after the winter break. So in an attempt to pull my imagination out of the rut in which it finds itself, I changed up the decor in here. Ikea, eat your heart out.

I did, however, find this video in the depths of my video archive. "Sing when you're winning" was the only record Robbie Williams ever released that I truly enjoyed and when I first saw this video combining Formula 1 footage from the 1970's and my favorite song on the album, I remember being really excited, watching it over and over. I had the pleasure of meeting Sir Jackie Stewart at the Silverstone Grand Prix in 2002, and he was lovely. He helped shape the sport which I love. If you don't know who I'm talking about, google him and read up. After you watch this video, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment