March 27, 2013

Hungry for Change

I like documentary films a lot. Documentary filmmakers are very passionate people, and every so often you watch a documentary that is so good you want everybody to watch it. That's what happened this morning when I watched "Hungry for Change". A few people recommended I watch it and the timing is perfect considering the unrest caused by the UK's current meat scandal which has everyone second guessing what exactly they're eating and how trustworthy our food labels are.

The various authors and doctors and health guru's who contribute to the film are very concise and informative. There are points that you're positive they're talking directly to you. Their advice and opinions aren't tailored to promote a diet or health program that will make oodles of money. Without giving too much away, it's just about encouraging us to buy and eat organically, think twice about what's really in the food we're buying, love our bodies the way they are and enjoy the benefits of good health.

I might not ditch processed foods all together but I will definitely be making some big changes having watched this film. And I hope you will too. Let me know what you think.

www.hungryforchange.tv (free screening til 31/03/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment