June 26, 2015

#careergirlchallenge Day 5

Still going! The meal plan hasn't been working out so well for me with so many social events this week but I'm still finding time to follow the fitness plan which was my priority. And any week where I try 2 new recipes as part of an attempted meal plan is a good one.

Today I had to get my boyfriend involved to get me motivated. It's Friday, it's so close to the end of term and I'm running on empty. He knows I'm not very confident and we both know we eat too much rubbish when we're together so he's very supportive of the challenge. So after clarifying what a proper squat was (I'm slightly disadvantaged due to my very short legs!) we did 2 circuits of 10 squats, burpees and high knees. It didn't take very long but the heart rate was up and there was sweat on the brow.

Looking forward to a lie in tomorrow and getting my exercises done at the start of the day for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment